May 23, 2008 at 8:56 pm (Books by Yvonne Mason, Uncategorized) (author, Brilliant Insanity, Failure is not an option, murder, serial killer, Silent Scream, Stans Story, starke prison, Tangled Minds, Triad Publishing Group, True Crime, Yvonne Mason)
As I sit here pondering about many things it hit me that as an author I should put my ponderings on paper.
So here goes.
I currently have two published books. Both by different publishers. Both well written. Both with a message as well as entertaining. Both books have been marketed- bloged, set up in websites and all other means of exposure.
Now the pondering is what else do I need to do to make sure someone sees my work and wants to buy it? There are thousands of books printed each year. Thousands of writers who are published. So how am I different?
Well let me see-
1. It took 35 years to get published the first time
2. My hero is the subject of my first work- he is my brother Stan who lives the mantra “Failure is not an option”
3. I write what I know and if I am not sure it gets researched
4. All of my books are not only entertaining they stay with the reader long after the last page is turned.
5. I can not be sloted in a certain genre. I am very ecelctic
6. Just when the reader has me style figured out I change
So with that being said- look up my books read my books and then wait for the next two to be released
Brilliant Insanity release date 7/8/08 – Learn why a serial killer with only five days to live is allowed to tell his story to a rookie newspaper reporter
Silent Scream release date 9/2/08 – Read the true crime of Gerard Schaefer and why his victims now have a voice and are at piece.